Thursday, November 28, 2013

A Hero Knows to Drive His Time

My watch, my confidant
I have a peculiar ability that I can sleep anywhere. Whenever and wherever I sleep, most of the time, I dream. May be I was born to be a dreamer, a visionary. This could be the reason that until now I don't stop to try new things as I build my career. One of the major constraints for me in realizing all my goals is time. 


The watch at the left has been my companion since college. Since my mother bought and as I wear it everyday, that TIMEX watch never fails to remind me to utilize time effectively and efficiently as I propel myself to greater heights of my goals in life. Indeed, I graduated on time, earned the corresponding professional title for my course and making a career.

That watch on my wrist may have lost its newness but it still serves its purpose and remains very classy. Every tick alerts me still. Every change of date notifies me still. Most especially,  it helps me to be driven to make use of my time at its best.

When I know I am utilizing effectively and efficiently my time, I feel like a hero. I may have not died for others but knowing that I am using my time wisely in order I can have allot time for myself and for the people I love is something I am very proud. A second that is lost is a time will never be repeated. And to spend time with other people is one most precious gift I can offer. I give something of myself. That's why I feel I am a hero.

It was a music to my year when I came to know the latest TIMEX HERO STORY COLLECTION. Each masterpiece is a work of great minds and industrious hands. Each has its own inspiration of creativity. This collection is where style and technology perfectly meet. Below are the four out of the five watches from the collection.


However, the one that captured my attention and I can really relate myself to is the Timex® Adventure Series™ Linear Indicator Chronograph with Intelligent Quartz™ Technology. Its Linear Indication Chronograph feature  can help me to record the time of a happening of my life with just a push of the button. This feature is important to me because as a dreamer, visionary who wants to accomplish many things in life I must be very time conscious. If I will enjoy the convenience of this feature I can measure productivity. Aside from that, I can wear it on any occasion from the most formal to the most adventurous getaways. I will not be worried if it gets wet because it is water resistant up to 100m.

 

Timex Adventure Series will keep me time-bounded and allow me to have time for everything. To give time for my dreams, ambitions, self and the people I hold dear to my heart makes me feel fulfilled and powerful. With these, I am a hero because I know how to navigate my time.
Feel free to leave a comment

No comments:

Post a Comment