Monday, February 9, 2015

Why Do I Love Weddings?

I had a work related training at Eden Nature Park and Resort last November 17-21, 2014. The activity was necessary and relevant to me because it was related to my new undertaking at work. However, I cannot deny that it was tiring because we are the host region. Nevertheless, I was satisfied by the whole duration.

Last night of the five-day training, there was a set-up at the function area of the resort's restaurant. Tomorrow would be a wedding. My eyes were having visions of hearts when I saw the decorations. I could not resist myself to take a photo of it. Yes, I admitted to myself I like to witness weddings and I enumerated below WHY DO I LOVE WEDDINGS.

The preparation for the grand wedding. 
  1. Wedding is a connotation of HAPPY EVER AFTER. Yes! Fairy tales have influenced me so much that I think like this. Being optimistic is better than being grumpy and bitter about romantic life.
  2. Wedding is a celebration of commitment, respect, and love. On the wedding day, the couple professes in front of their invited witnesses their pact of the lifelong commitment of faithfulness, respect, and overflowing love for each other.
  3. A wedding assures the couple that they would never be alone anymore. When the couple exchanges I-Do's and announces the vows with each other which is also witnessed by many, the couple also pledges to each other that until the end, they have each other to have and to hold.
  4. A wedding marks the beginning of two lives becoming one. It is officially the start that two decide to act, think, and speak as one.  
  5. A wedding gives hope to the witnessing crowd. To find your match in this world wherein inhabited by a gazillion of people is a probability that any calculator may find it very difficult to compute. So blessed are those who find their lifetime partners.


Feel free to leave a comment

No comments:

Post a Comment