Sunday, November 14, 2021


For the past month, I've been troubled with a question I ask myself. Do a huge disparity of age and the distance really matter in relationship? I just recently met someone who is more than 10 years younger than me. Also, there's another someone that I've constantly been in touch with for a long while now and is living in a country that is seven hours late than the Philippines. These two forced me to search for answers.

As of now, I cannot muster enough energy to ponder because I am physically tired. Moreso, I do not want to find out even an answer because it might just leave me wounded. More than anything else, I just need relaxation.

In order to divert my mind from my routinary life, I agreeably went swimming. It is known that the Ancient Greek first discovered the healing power of seawater. It was used then to treat some skin maladies and even back pain. Whenever you see me swimming, please don't disturb me because I am trying to relax. Also, it might be that day when I am possibly nursing and trying to mend a lacerated heart as I swim and soak myself in the sea. #SeawaterHeals #LifeLately


Feel free to leave a comment

No comments:

Post a Comment